ARI is committed to providing 24/7 support so that we’re here when you need us.
We are proud to announce the launch of our virtual Help Center, which features a plethora of resources regarding education, assistance and insights from our digital experts.
The Help Center portal is a complimentary, ready-to-use platform that your team can access at any time to review troubleshooting guides, how-to tutorials and more. Here is an overview of how you can utilize the Help Center to receive crucial website assistance:
Learn the Basics of the Help Center
To help you get familiar with the ARI Help Center, check out the Getting Started section, which contains great starting points for learning more about your website:
- General FAQs from users
- Video tutorials – watch our experts walk you through common tasks and troubleshooting
- CMS navigation menu links to help you find articles related to a given ari-cms.com menu function
- New features section to highlight what might have changed since the last time you visited the Help Center
Explore Educational Articles
The ARI Help Center features a variety of how-to and education-based articles containing anything you need to know about your website platform. The Search bar at the top of every page provides a quick outlet to find exactly what you’re looking for – simply enter a question or related key words to generate a list of relevant articles.
Explore the different categories available to you:
- Admin: Working with expert-level areas of your account functionality and the ability to create and manage users
- Configuration: Managing your online store settings, including payment options, shipping methods, taxes and more
- Dashboards: Understanding and navigating the ARI Content Management System
- Ecommerce: Using the Ecommerce interface to manage your Ecommerce function
- Getting Started: Learning more about the Help Center and about ari-cms.com
- Integrations: Connecting technology solutions for better utilization of your website and in-store applications
- Leads/Orders: Accessing your leads and web orders
- Products: Adding, removing and configuring products to display on your website
- Reports: Accessing your ARI Content Management Systems Report information
- Site: Managing your webpages and website content
- Store: Managing your catalogs, services, products, promotions, sales and store location details
- Structured Content: Utilizing tools to enter basic text and image information and create dynamic, meaningful content
Deliver Article Feedback
The ARI team will continue to update and add article content, and we would love your feedback. If you are unable to find specific information or would like more insight on an article, please reach out to us through the feedback section – located at the bottom of every article. Here you can rate the article and give input on how we can continue to optimize the Help Center.
If you need additional assistance, you are welcome to contact our team in one of the following ways:
- Submit a Ticket: Email cs[at]arinet.com or click the Email Support links at the top and bottom of the page.
- Chat Live: Use the Live Chat with Support link at the bottom of the page to begin a chat.
- Call our Team: Contact Technical Support at 1-866-880-1615, Options 1-1, Monday through Friday.
Get to Know the ARI Help Center
The Help Center is LIVE! Get started here.
Do you have additional questions about navigating the ARI Help Center? We encourage you to contact ARI today to speak with our team.