International Career Opportunities
ARI is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
At ARI, we are proud of our focus on innovation and our commitment to customer satisfaction. We believe that our team members play a pivotal role in our success. Every employee has something to contribute and we listen. Good team spirit and a positive working environment based on mutual respect are important to us. Joining ARI will give you the opportunity to take on challenging responsibilities and work with top professionals from around the world.
Do you have a passion for excellence and achievement? Do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment driven for success? Do you like being on the cutting edge of technology? Then we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for qualified sales professional to join our inside sales group. This team sells electronic parts catalogues and, in the near future, will also sell marketing support services including website development and hosting. We are looking for a high energy individual to work in a fast-paced environment, who learns quickly and is customer-focused.
Essential Duties include
- Generate sales from assigned leads
- Grow the dealer base through personal prospecting
- Build and maintain professional relationships within existing dealer base
- Use CRM software to log activities and calls
- Meet or exceed quota
- Good communications skills, both written and spoken
- Two or more years of successful inside sales experience
- Ability to utilize and demonstrate technology tools
- Ability to thrive in a Team Sales environment
- Good organizational skills
- Microsoft Office and CRM experience
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Pension plan
- Paid vacation and vacation allowance
To be considered, submit your resume with a personal cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0031 71 524 8060
As an Intern you will report to the Office Manager and will have responsibility to assist the Inside Sales and Support representatives achieve their sales quota.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform research on Manufacturers, Distributors and Competitors
- Assist the Sales Representatives in the preparation and conducting of mailing/call campaigns
- Follow up on outstanding payment calls (Send invoice by email or fax etc.)
- Update customer records in the company CRM applications (Multivers and Salesforce)
- Provide support in creating marketing materials; PowerPoint presentations, surveys, letters and forms
- Work within sales organization to assemble proposals for the products and/or custom solutions
- Handle returned mail (track back the customer and get updated contact information)
- Prepare shipments to the customers
- Conduct research on Business Management Systems used by customers
- Answer simple customer inquiries, assist customers with payment questions
- Maintain the international department site on ARI’s Intranet site
- Help with any other activity that takes time away from selling for the sales representatives
Education and Experience
- Must be multi-lingual
- Following a business or marketing sales course
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project etc.)
Specialized Skills or Abilities
- Self Motivated
- Technology expertise
- High capacity to learn and function with a cooperative teamwork attititude
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
ARI attends many shows and conferences throughout the year. We hope to see you at an industry event throughout the year!
Read up on the latest breaking news and press releases from ARI: